Goals and Alignment
Agility and Focus
- Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) keeps the entire workforce focused on the top priorities of the organization
- Works with OKRs or any other FAST goal methodology
- Review progress quarterly for increased enterprise agility
- Transparent goal progress improves team and individual accountability
- Home page experience gives employees and managers a quick view into what needs their attention now
- Leaders and managers can cheer and nudge goal progress directly from the activity stream
- Updating goal progress keeps employees in the flow of work: integrations
- Employees easily provide peer feedback and recognition directly from email and Slack
Improve effectiveness with continuous conversations, feedback and recognition
- Conversations, feedback and recognition are necessary activities in a continuous performance process
- Managers must talk with employees about goal alignment, goal achievement and provide the coaching necessary for effective execution
- Peer feedback and social recognition are important for skill development and employee engagement
Seamless integration with your
Technology should make everyone’s lives easier, not harder.
Betterworks merges with your existing workflow and reaches
employees wherever they already spend their time.
BetterWorks is not affiliated with, sponsored or endorsed by Google, Microsoft, Slack, Jira, G Suite, Asana, Github, Salesforce, SAP SuccessFactors, Workday, Ultimate Software, ADP, BambooHR, Oracle.
According to Mercer, when employee’s have clarity into the priorities of the business and how their work aligns to that, this has the most significant positive impact on overall performance. Technology that supports continuous goal setting and alignment while transparently communicating goal progress is the best investment for companies looking to improve their overall effectiveness. For any business to see the benefit, adoption is critical so the employee experience needs to feel intuitive and seamless within their existing flow of work. Simply cascading goals or OKRs down to employees is not sufficient. In fact, managers must also have regular conversations with employees about goal creation, their alignment to top company priorities and continuous coaching, feedback and recognition to ensure employees remain engaged and committed.