Make Work Better,
We’re building Betterworks to work for everyone, on every device and every platform.
Digital Accessibility Statement
At Betterworks, we are committed to ensuring digital accessibility for all people. We strive to make our software accessible to everyone, regardless of their abilities, and we continually improve our website and software to comply with accessibility guidelines.
We strive to adhere to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA standards, and we are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our application. These guidelines provide a framework for creating accessible web content and software, and we are continually reviewing and updating our site and software to ensure we meet these standards.
Digital Accessibility Officer & Council
The SVP of Engineering is responsible for overseeing the development and maintenance of the company’s technology infrastructure and software development initiatives. Because Betterworks considers accessibility to be a key aspect of any software initiative, our SVP of Engineering also assumes the role of Digital Accessibility Officer (DAO).
The DAO chairs the Betterworks Digital Accessibility Council (DAC), which is a cross-functional group instrumental in driving and improving our digital accessibility agenda. This council includes the following members:
- SVP, Engineering
- Senior Director, User Experience
- Accessibility Subject Matter Expert (SME) and Development Lead
Below are some of the key features we have implemented to ensure our software is more accessible to all users regardless of their abilities:
- Keyboard Only Navigation: All functions can be accessed using only a keyboard.
- Screen Reader Compatibility: Our software is compatible with screen reader technologies, which allows users with visual impairments to access and navigate our software. Utilizing features like Alternate Text, Accessible Rich Internet Applications (ARIA), and other Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) features.
- Low Vision Support: Our software is usable at 200% zoom to ensure users with low vision have access to the tools they need.
- Low Vision and Color Deficiencies: We have ensured that we maintain a contrast ratio of 4.5:1 for all text. (Excluding Large text at a contrast ratio of 3:1)
- Enough Time: We support personalized time delays on content that might affect a person with mobility or cognitive disabilities who chooses to have extra time.
We welcome user feedback on the accessibility of our software application. If you encounter any accessibility issues or require accommodations to access our application, please contact our Digital Accessibility Officer (see below). We are committed to addressing and resolving any issues promptly.
We regularly test our software application using both automated testing as well as manual testing for accessibility issues and strive to promptly address any issues that are identified.
Our digital accessibility policy outlines our commitment to accessibility and the steps we take to ensure that our software application is accessible to all users. We regularly review and update our accessibility policy to ensure that it remains up to date and in compliance with the latest accessibility standards.
Accessibility is an ongoing process, and we are dedicated to monitoring developments in accessibility guidelines and technologies, and continually improving the accessibility of our enterprise software application.
Betterworks Systems, Inc