Conversations, Feedback, Recogition
Templates guide managers
Peer feedback and
- Peer feedback is essential for performance improvement
- Ad hoc feedback allows employees to request feedback from anyone at any time
- Scheduled feedback cycles allow managers to incorporate peer feedback into development goal creation
- Allow peers to transparently recognize team members for a job well done
Easy to customize
- Setup for conversations, feedback and recognition are all at your fingertips
- Quantitative conversation inputs easily integrate into your HRIS for talent segmentation, compensation and other talent development processes
- Learn more about Betterworks administration
Seamless integration with your
Technology should make everyone’s lives easier, not harder.
Betterworks merges with your existing workflow and reaches
employees wherever they already spend their time.
BetterWorks is not affiliated with, sponsored or endorsed by Google, Microsoft, Slack, Jira, G Suite, Asana, Github, Salesforce, SAP SuccessFactors, Workday, Ultimate Software, ADP, BambooHR, Oracle.
Conversations, feedback and recognition are critical activities in every continuous performance management process. In order to improve employee performance, managers must have regular conversations with each member about goal creation and alignment, goal progress, career development as well as on-going coaching and recognition. These crucial conversations ensure employees feel connected to the priorities of the organization and supported in both goal achievement today and their future skill development. With more and more work completed in cross-functional teams, scheduled and ad-hoc peer feedback is also critical for employee performance improvement, in addition to social recognition from peers for a job well done.