How to Help Managers Be Better Career Coaches
Are your managers equipped and enabled to coach employees to stay?
Managers are the linchpins that keep employees connected to your organization.
Three-quarters of your employees want to bloom where they’re planted — given the right opportunities. When your managers know how to competently coach for both performance and career growth, you will build a thriving workforce that is innovative, agile, and more likely to stay.
In a focused cut of our 2023 State of Performance Enablement report, the How to Help Managers Be Better Coaches ebook explains why employees and managers are frustrated and want more help, particularly when it comes to career development.
Key ebook learnings:
- Where does career development rank in importance to employees?
- What is the level of trust employees have in their managers versus HR and leadership?
- How confident are managers in their coaching ability?
- What kind of support do managers want from their organizations?
- How good a job are companies doing in empowering their managers?
- What challenges do less tenured managers face?
Manager stress and burnout are real. It’s time to reverse course. When you’re done reading the ebook, download our accompanying detailed checklist, 8 Ways To Enable Top-Notch Manager Coaching for practical advice about what you can do to help managers be better coaches.