September 20th, 2022
Dear Betterworks Customers & Partners,
In order to continue delivering the excellent service you have come to expect from using our application platform & services, we have decided to engage Catalyst Software as a sub-processor. We anticipate this engagement will commence October 12th, 2022.
Because this vendor may process your organization’s “personal data” (as defined under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)) in connection with the services & products that Betterworks provides, this communication shall serve as notification that Catalyst Software will be added as a new sub-processor.
Catalyst is the most powerful Customer Success platform with the highest Customer Success Management (CSM) adoption in the industry. The provider is a U.S. based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) cloud provider that takes security & privacy of customer data as seriously as Betterworks. By engaging Catalyst, the following benefits are expected to be realized:
- Enhanced business and information analytics
- Increased efficiency and workflow productivity
- Faster access to data and better user experiences
For more information about the Catalyst product, please refer to: https://catalyst.io/.
For specific information about Catalyst security & compliance, please refer to: https://catalyst.io/legal/security.
For detailed information about Catalyst privacy practices, please refer to: https://catalyst.io/legal/privacy-policy.
Our Engagement with Catalyst
Betterworks will be using Catalyst to improve customer success and product experience services. Catalyst will have access to support information and analytics data. All information is considered confidential and will be maintained in accordance with the terms of our sub-processing agreement.
Betterworks has undertaken appropriate due-diligence to ensure the processing of customer data aligns with Betterworks security & privacy requirements and is satisfied that Catalyst will abide by the following requirements (in addition to all applicable legal requirements):
- Shall only process personal information in accordance with Betterworks instructions.
- Shall ensure that all personnel who access personal information are bound by confidentiality obligations.
- Shall conduct regular awareness & training in relation to data protection and information security.
- Shall implement and maintain appropriate technical & organizational measures.
- Shall promptly notify Betterworks of any suspected or confirmed security breaches.
- Shall cooperate fully with Betterworks in addressing requests from data subjects or supervisory authorities.
Betterworks does not require you to take any action pertaining to this notification. Catalyst is expected to provide data processing services as of the “effective date” mentioned above. Under our agreement with you, and in accordance with data protection law, you have the right to object to the use of sub-processors. However, you must do so within twenty-one (21) days of this notice. If you chose to object or have any other questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we will be glad to assist you with your request.