State of Performance Enablement: From AI to a Stellar Employee X-perience
Recorded: Thursday, July 27
11:00 AM PT / 2:00 PM ET / 7:00 PM BST
Thriving, empowered employees are at the core of helping businesses achieve their strategic business objectives. How are we doing at making this a reality? The massive upheavals of the past few years have brought many challenges. And they seem to keep coming — from the pandemic, to the Great Resignation and all its spin-off phenomena, to the economic slowdown and layoffs, to GenAI.
How can HR leaders best help their people manage through accelerating change and uncertainty so they can bring their A-game and find genuine satisfaction and well-being at work? Are there big levers that can be pulled to make work better?
During our webinar, the “State of Performance Enablement: From AI to a Stellar Employee X-perience,” Ben Eubanks of Lighthouse Research and Advisory, Susan Lovegren, former EVP and CHRO at Medallia, and Andrew Roundtree, Director of Human Resources at Best Western International, will join Betterworks Chief Marketing Officer John Schneider and Content Marketing Manager Michelle Gouldsberry to discuss the key themes that bubbled up from Betterworks’ global survey of more than 2,000 workers, how to help employees adapt in the brave new world of GenAI, and what HR leaders can do to transform turbulence to tranquility.
- What the “employee deal” is and how companies can get it right
- How to retain the 75% of employees who want to stay
- What managers need from HR to be more effective with their teams
- How should HR be thinking about workforce strategy and planning in light of GenAI’s impacts on the workforce
- How sentiments like fairness, belonging, and supportiveness correlate to measures such as retention, productivity, and engagement
- What HR can do to begin closing the trust gap between employees, HR, and company leadership