A point-in-time measurement of how happy employees are doesn’t tell you much. What matters is seeing how things trend over time. Betterworks gives us that.
VP of Execution Excellence
What Green needed was an effective way to sample employee perceptions on an ongoing basis, and a survey format that’d be accessible to all. Only then would he and his team have the data they needed to identify safety or engagement issues and address them in the moment.
- A mostly deskless workforce → Accessible surveys on laptop or mobile
- Highly specialized functional groups → Customizable surveys
- Constantly changing projects → Frequent polls
- Potential for high risk incidents → In-depth surveys for exploring identified issues
- Rapidly evolving employee needs → Platform for employees to voice opinions