Calibration and Succession Planning Transformed
- One system for performance management and calibration
- Intuitive drag and drop 9 box UI
- Informed by up-to-date employee performance, development and feedback insights
- HR and business defines the performance and potential criteria
- 9, 6, or 3 boxes to best fit your business
- Configure the weighting of input criteria
Productive Calibration Meetings
- Filter by department, level, job type, gender and many more
- Maintain a record of everyone’s input
- Reduce bias with easy access to up to date employee performance, development and recognition insights
Seamless integration with your
Technology should make everyone’s lives easier, not harder.
Betterworks merges with your existing workflow and reaches
employees wherever they already spend their time.
BetterWorks is not affiliated with, sponsored or endorsed by Google, Microsoft, Slack, Jira, G Suite, Asana, Github, Salesforce, SAP SuccessFactors, Workday, Ultimate Software, ADP, BambooHR, Oracle.
9 block calibration and succession planning is a critical talent development process. When people managers meet to discuss the people on their teams it ensures consistency of performance assessments across teams. It also provides the business increased visibility into the impact and development needs of the wider workforce. With the increased need for enterprise agility and internal mobility, organizations need a more continuous calibration approach that is fueled by data. When calibration is built from the up-to-date data gathered from a continuous performance process with insights into goal achievement, development feedback and recognition it makes prepping and running calibration meetings easier, less biased and more effective for the business.