- Utilize the Betterworks suite of tools to ascertain best practices to develop a performance enablement process.
- Create a culture of continuous conversations, feedback, and recognition.
- Practice crafting questions to measure employee engagement and creating action plans.
Who Should Attend?
- People managers
- Line of business managers
- HR professionals
What You’ll Learn
- Getting Started with Conversations, Feedback, and Recognition
- Shifting from Boss to Coach
- Continuous Performance Enablement
- Identify What Matters and Opportunity Areas
- Communicate & Act on Opportunity Areas
- Keeping a Pulse on the Organization
- Introduction to the Betterworks HR Insights and Engage Platforms
Engage with other learners and apply what you’ve learned in three interactive virtual sessions led by an experienced performance enablement coach.
Test your knowledge on key learning concepts while also crafting takeaway materials you can use when you return to work.
(all programs are held online via Zoom)
November 30th – virtual session #1 (Program Kickoff) 10:00 – 10:45am CST
December 7th – virtual session #2 (Conversations, Feedback, & Recognition Scenarios) 10:00 – 12:00pm CST
December 14th – virtual session #3 (Engagement and Action Planning Scenarios) 10:00 – 12:00pm CST
Wednesday, February 8, 2023 – virtual session #1 (Program Kickoff) 10:00 – 10:45am CST
Wednesday, February 15, 2023 – virtual session #2 (Goal Scenarios) 10:00 – 12:00pm CST
Wednesday, February 22, 2023 – virtual session #3 (Conversation and Feedback Scenarios) 10:00 – 12:00pm CST
Standard Program Cost: $499
Access to Betterworks University for 60 days, three live sessions over 3 weeks with professional trainers, and a Comprehensive certification exam.